This position requires relocation to Vilnius (Lithuania) and to Belgrade (Serbia). The relocation assistance will be provided.
Our business customer is a leading provider of cloud communications solutions for any business, from individuals to global corporations. In total, the customer has more than 400,000 corporate clients in more than 100 countries. Offices are in Canada, USA, UK, France, Australia, China, the Philippines, Ukraine, and Russia. The product combines telephony, video, meeting and messaging capabilities in one reliable, easy-to-use solution that allows customers to reduce the cost of corporate communications from tens of thousands of dollars to the price of $10.
The project is developing a cloud telecommunications service that processes more than hundred million of calls per week and provides simultaneous access to telephony services for thousands of our customers.
One of the tasks of the Orion Innovation team is to develop a billing system, which, in turn, has a microservice architecture.
The Orion Innovation team is responsible for microservice which is administrative web interface of the entire billing system. It allows to perform the required operations related with billing of customers, work with the catalog of system products, and much more.
- development a new functionality and redesign of the existing billing system for the administrative web interface;
- use ReactJS, Bootstrap, ESNext, Webpack and other tools to build a modern SPA;
- development and design of a new backend for the administrative web interface of the billing system using NodeJS (Nest Framework);
- work in a team of professionals, always ready to share their experience and knowledge.
- experience in development of interactive web applications more than 2 years;
- knowledge of configuration and assembly tools for Web projects npm, webpack, babel, eslint, etc;
- understanding of Flux-architecture and knowledge of its specific implementations (Redux);
- understanding of the principles of adaptive design using bootstrap;
- design patterns understanding;
- experience with version control systems Git / Mercurial;
- good teamwork skills.
Would be considered as an advantage:
- knowledge of lodash library;
- development experience and understanding of RESTful services;
- experience with NodeJS;
- experience with Java;
- experience with SQL / NoSQL databases;
- experience with Docker, k8s.