Searching for a confident Backend/Fullstack Developer TypeScript (Senior) level developer with at least 3 years of development experience.
Project: p2p crypto exchange finector.io
We are looking not only for an employee, but also for a future partner (option in the project).
The team communicates in Russian, good knowledge of English is an advantage.
Experience with these technologies:
• Strong knowledge of TypeScript 4.x
• NodeJS and common libs
• Blockchain/DeFi (Etherium/Tor/BSC) basic knowledge and experience with their API
• ORM - Prisma/TypeORM/Sequelize
• SQL - Postgres/MySQL
Not necessarily, but is an advantage some of:
• TypeScript AST / Reflect
• Popular blockchain libs like ethers/web3/tronweb/bitcoin-core/...
• Vue 2/3
• Nuxt 2/3 + Vuex/Pinia
• Good softskills
• Chrome extensions
• Cordova (or like this)
• a good grip of building and architecting Blockchain/DeFi projects
• 3+ years of experience in commercial development;
• a good grip of building and architecting Blockchain/DeFi projects;
What tasks are facing you:
• development of functionality for current and new products of the company
• architecture design
• assessment of tasks
• command review code.
What skills we expect from you:
• successful web development experience
• experience with integrating blockchain services (for example: trongrid.io, infura.io etc)
• experience with Git-flow
• pure and documented code
• you are testing the code
• know how to give and receive feedback
• working remotely;
• probationary period - 3 months;
• full time graphic (including part-time);
• option in the project
Responses with a cover letter will be a priority.