With over 1,700 employees of more than 88 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 300,000 active traders and 2.5 trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
The role will be focused on the implementation of complex business logic inside web-stack in the area of financial markets. We're looking for a person who will extend, optimize, and support the production of the existing software solutions, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible. You will research and innovate new ideas in high reliable, low-latency, and high-load computing in financial markets.
- Build stable, efficient, testable, and reusable microservices.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integrate data storage solutions like PostgreSQL, Redis and Kafka.
- Lead the entire application/service development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Review other engineers' code.
The ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of software development in golang.
- Advanced knowledge of unit and integration testing.
- Preferred qualifications in concurrency, async development
- Experience with git and the git life cycle for software development.
- Experience interfacing with PostgreSQL, Redis.
- Understanding of microservices architecture and how to establish context boundaries within software applications.
- Passion for clean code and software architecture. Thorough understanding of SOLID principles, and ideally, domain-driven design, and Uncle Bob's Clean Code and Clean Architecture
- Experience with Docker and running code in a Linux container.
- Experience writing REST-based web services.
- Eagerness to constantly improve and learn new skills.
- You cultivate DevOps culture and usage of relevant tools. You have solid experience with Operating Systems, Networking Models, virtualization and containerization.
Would be an advantage:
- Commercial experience with Python.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and technologies including AWS, EKS.
- Be familiar with Kafka, Kafka Connect
What we offer:
- An amazing work culture with the ability to thrive and grow within the company
- Medical insurance for employees, spouse and children including dental and optical
- Reimbursement of home working equipment
- Reimbursement of co-working expenses
- 'Get to know your Team' Trip in sunny Cyprus twice a year
- Sports activities compensation
- Birthday, marriage and baby delivery bonus
- Paid maternity leave
- Extensive learning opportunities and professional development
- Language courses allowance
- Flexible public holidays
- 21 days annual leave and paid sick leave
- Flexible public holidays and Christmas break
Sounds like you? Apply.