We are looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer to join our global team for building intelligent cloud systems. Our company is a java vendor to technological businesses who run their solutions for the world on our JVM's. And the team works on cloud native products whose mission is to make managing java environments even smarter by means of big data processing, knowledge mining and educated decision making.
- Design, develop and run all kinds of tests for a cloud system with multiple clients connected, through both API's and rich UI interfaces,
- Analyze failures and dive deeper to root causes,
- Participate or lead building quality assurance strategy for the system and processes,
- Participate site reliability engineering activities to help operational team constantly improve quality of services provided by the system,
- Work together with product management, development and operations to analyze and improve the system's fit to its purpose.
- Solid experience in development of quality engineering or system software, automated testing,
- Experience in testing Web applications,
- Understanding web services with both API and UI with regard to architecture basics, networking, security, scalability, high load, cloud deployment,
- Sufficient practical knowledge of English within the needs of the job.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java and Java eco-system (application servers, popular frameworks, libraries, tools),
- Understanding cloud native, micro services serverless architectures,
- Strong competence in Web UI test automation,
- Experience in building or testing big data systems,
- Specific experience in testing for the purpose of security, certification, high load, high availability, cloud fit, user experience.
- Opportunity to become a part of strong team of experts, obtain a leading position in a growing team building new solution,
- Competitive compensation,
- Flexible working hours,
- English lessons,
- Family medical insurance, incl. dental care,