Flow Health is a network of clinical laboratories providing large scale COVID-19 testing (and a full spectrum of other clinical tests!). Our in-house laboratory information and management system serves the needs of users ranging from our own employees in labs, in the field, in billing and customer success to our clients, clinical, corporate and general public.
We offer a chance for a QA Engineer to participate in a building complex solutions using cutting edge technologies and mature software engineering practices in the atmosphere of creativity and collaboration.
We offer a chance to work with an international team spread across three continents: North America (Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, Georgia), Asia (Manila, Philippines) and Europe. Our development team is mostly located in Russia and CIS.
As a QA Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Collection and analysis of requirements
- Web and mobile testing (functional, regression, etc.)
- Maintaining test documentation, fixing bugs, drawing up reports
- API testing
- Log analysis
- Communication with the development team
You may enjoy working with us if you are:
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top-tier solutions with minimal guidance.
- A clear and effective communicator
- Dedicated to improving systems around you - you leave code better than you found it
- Excited about opportunities to learn new skills
We would love to work with you if you:
- Are savvy about the main testing types, testing stages, and testing artefacts (i.e., test cases, bug reports, etc.) and can create the latter;
- Understand test design techniques;
- Are able to work with a bug tracking system (Jira);
- Understand GET, POST, etc. requests;
- Have some knowledge of API testing;
- Understand how Web and mobile applications work;
- Know English at least on the intermediate level and are able to read technical documents and assignments;
- Have analytical mind.
- Fully remote
- Flexible hours
- Salary in USD
- Salary and grade reviews every 6 months
- Stock options are provided
- A culture that embraces change