Practicum is an international online educational platform. As one of the biggest EdTech companies in CIS we have branches in USA, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Israel, Germany, and Indonesia. Being launched in 2019 we have 25,000 active students all over the world and nearly 80% of them landed a job within a few months after graduation.
At Practicum, we believe that everyone has a chance to jumpstart a new career. That’s why we produce quality educational content and offer intensive courses in tech, complete with full access to an interactive platform, code reviews, and support from industry practitioners.
- Create design of our landing pages
- Improve CJM from Landing part to Payment part
- Bring the best practices into user experience
- Provide high-quality results without sacrificing speed
- Propose and constantly look out for new concepts and ideas
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Proficiency in building intuitive design for native web applications as well as collaboration tools such as Figma, Sketch, Github, etc.
- Advanced English
- Passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user's experience
- Use research and data as one of the many tools to help inform your work
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many priorities and under tight timeframe
- Office in Belgrade, possibility of remote work
- Convenient digital office with collaboration tools like Slack, Miro, Notion, and Zoom
- Professional freedom, where we trust your experience instead of wasting each other's time and effort micromanaging
- Tangible work results measured by the percentage of students who find a job after completing one of our courses
- Work on an international product
- A company of like-minded people who might as well be pulled from a trivia game, an English conversation club with movie screenings, and plank competitions by video