LATOKEN is a crypto exchange leading startup tokens market with 250+ primary placements and 1000+ assets.
Our active users grew by 8x in 2021 to 3M+ accounts including 1.5M+ mobile with 30K+ 5 stars reviews.
We have the top trust score in the global list of exchanges Coingecko and are rated top 20 among 588 other exchanges.
We are building the next capital market - the “Amazon of Crypto” where it is easy to put an asset to the marketplace, discover, and buy or sell. In other words, we are opening the door for the next billion traders to the next million digital assets from cryptocurrencies to equity, commodity, and real estate markets.
We are doing this to unite the global population for humankind's prosperity. Those who own tradable assets benefit from the growth of the global market. Their brainpower and investment decisions focus planetary resources to build a better future. The more people will become stakeholders of the future, the better it will be.
This becomes possible today as blockchain tech solves the property rights problem without armies and political force. Thus people around the world can open an account as easily as in a social app and have their rights protected.
Our culture is for champions living to change the world and are free to overdeliver toward the mission.
We are acknowledged by FORBES as one of the top 30 companies for remote jobs in 2022.
We offer a generous stock options package, competitive pay, and stellar growth with the dawn of the web3 era.
Mission: Bug-free platform through automation of QA.
Traders and product teams need a reliable, bug-free platform, allowing them to trade without risk of losing orders, or the platform going down due to bugs in the system code.
- Design test cases and test plans.
- Automate test cases, maintain them and execute.
- Provide testing report and confirm product ready to release.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience in testing trading platforms.
- Experience in designing test plans and testing scenarios for trading products.
- Solid knowledge of test design principles and techniques, client server architecture and http protocol, trading terminology and processes.
- Experience in working with relational DBs and SQL querying tools.
- Experience in reading logs and investigating issues root cause.
- Ability to successfully identify key metrics for product quality.
- Customer-focused and problem-solving skills.
Will be a strong plus:
- Experience as a trader in banking or finance.
- Knowledge of Git / Java core 8+ / kubernetes / rancher / Grafana dashboards.
- Graduated from top university.
- Participant in regional level of olympiad competitions or other relevant QA certificates.